ACCREDITATION & CERTIFICATIONS
CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities)
1. CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) accredited LCDA programs are committed to on-going improvement in organization and service delivery. Data collected and analyzed in the consumer satisfaction survey measures if the consumer’s personal and family needs are met and if the consumers have acquired the ability to develop a healthy lifestyle and provide a safe environment for themselves, their children and their community. LCDA has maintained accreditation since 2005 and continues to monitor progress of programmatic outcomes for each quarter on access, efficiency, and effectiveness and consumer satisfaction. The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities accreditation decision represents the highest level of accreditation that can be awarded to an organization and shows the organization’s substantial conformance to the CARF standards.
2. Outpatient Treatment:
Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Children and Adolescents) certification
3. Case Management/Services Coordination:
Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Children and Adolescents).
4. Case Management/Services Coordination:
Mental Health (Adults)
5. PAT 2000 (Parents As Teachers)
6. NCLR (National Council of La Raza)
7. HFA (Health and Fitness Alliance)
8. NAEYC 2000 (National Association for the Education of Young Children)
9. Dept. Outpatient Substance Abuse Services 2001
Your gift helps us improve the quality of life in the Latino community.
Follow us on social media
420 SW 10th
Oklahoma City, OK 73109